Skip to main content

The Great Beer Famine

This is the real concern I am bogged down these days with the global warming in the rampage there is shortage of water in New Zealand,Australia as a result its effecting barley production which is a significant raw material for Beer Breweries. The situation is dampening in entire American region as well.

I foresee a huge Beer Famine in the making.This seems to be more serious than the huge recession clouds passing by me while I work in Wall Street.I appeal to all my beering fraternity to try ponder on while they have their next mug of beer.Its tough to imagine our future generations deprived of this privilege.

Three Cheers to beer at least we have found a reason to sacrifice some time to think about so called mother nature/earth.


Its APRIL 23rd Earth Day.....PLEASE LETS BE DETERMINED NOT TO THINK ABOUT IT UNTIL THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO.

Comments