Skip to main content

My Flight to Moon Was...U Know A Kind Of Ok....

Suddenly felt bored...about Earth...I set out my Journey from here...



Gave a glance back at earth



The farther I went I felt earth lured me it was the most beautiful...thing in universe



Said Hii....to my neighbouring Galaxy


Then Reached onto Moon....

Thought Why not measure my weight...Took out my gadget



Awesome I weigh..only 3.8 pounds....I just got reminded I had to catch up a meeting in Downtown...Came back to my House...


Still in my mind the impression of beautiful earth remains.....I realized wherever we are whatever we do Its such a beautiful world....out we live in...Lets treasure it and pass it for future....as it is...

If possible do something Earth friendly....Thx for reading....






No Kidding...Wanna know how you can check ur weight on Moon its pretty simple......catch my AMNH special....



Comments